Invisalign clear braces are a perfect solution for adults who want straight, beautiful teeth –without the embarrassment and inconvenience of traditional metal braces. In this video, Houston Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Amanda Canto talks about why Invisalign is a great option to straighten crooked teeth: Invisalign: Houston Dentist’s Choice for Straighter Teeth
At Cosmetic Dentists of Houston, Dr. Amanda Canto is a certified Invisalign Provider. and love as a great, non-invasive option for her patients that want straighter teeth. Invisalign clear braces are:
- Nearly Invisible – You can feel confident wearing them daily.
- Removable – You can eat and drink what you like.
- Easy to Care For – Just remove them to brush and floss normally.
- Comfortable – They’re customized and flexible, for minimal mouth and gum irritation.
- Convenient – Wear each aligner for 2 weeks, then switch to the next one.
- Quick – The average Invisalign treatment time is only 12 months.
While many teeth straightening options are available, few offer the level of comfort, convenience, and confidence that you’ll find with Invisalign.
Is Invisalign right for YOU?
Are you an adult with crooked or irregularly spaced teeth who:
- Wants to improve your smile for personal or professional reasons
- Has been shy about your crooked teeth, but never wanted to wear braces
- Wants to improve your oral health with a straighter, more aligned bite
- Believes you might look more attractive with straight teeth
- Would like to have more confidence in your smile
- Already has nice teeth, but just need them straightened
If you said yes to any of the above, Invisalign could be a great option for you! Still not sure? Find out more about being a good candidate for Invisalign!
However, it is important to know that Invisalign clear braces take a certain level of dedication and commitment, and they are not the perfect solution for everyone. Dr. Canto will help you determine if they will be the best treatment for your individual needs and lifestyle. Find out more about the cost of Invisalign.
Visit our Invisalign Houston FAQ page for more answers to your questions.
Visit Us to Find Out!
Call 713-622-1977 or Contact Us for a Free Invisalign Houston Consultation to learn more about your teeth-straightening options and get all your cosmetic dentistry questions answered by Dr. Amanda Canto, DDS.
Providing Invisalign in Houston and Award Winning Cosmetic Dentistry to the Greater Houston Area:
Montrose, Museum District, Medical Center, River Oaks, The Galleria Area, The Heights, Hyde Park, South Hampton, Memorial Park, Mid-Town, Uptown, Greenway, Upper Kirby, Bellaire, Rice, Katy, The Woodlands, Spring, Sugar Land, Kingwood, Pearland, Clearlake, Galveston, West University Place.